Incident Ten (0:16)
Incident Nine (1:36)
Incident Eight (3:16)
Incident Seven (4:07)
Incident Six (5:20)
Incident Five (8:31)
Incident Four (9:50)
Incident Three (11:02)
Incident Two (13:09)
Incident One (15:03)
“You can truly grieve for every officer who has been lost in the line of duty in this country and still be troubled by cases of police overreach. Those two ideas are not mutually exclusive. You can have great regard for law enforcement and still want them to be held to high standards.”
— John Stewart
This is a compilation video containing 10 incidents involving police officers, which had all been previously reported by various media outlets. This video is not created to elicit negative views towards the police in general. The purpose of this compilation is purely informative.
If you wish to see heroic police acts, please check out my YouTube playlist — “Hero Cops”.
This video does not contain any paid promotion and it is not monetized in any way.
This compilation is not exhaustive. If you are aware of other examples of police misconduct, please comment below.
1. Trying to file a complaint at the police station
2. Utah nurse arrested for doing her job
3. Police officer shoots and kills unarmed man standing at his own front door
4. Police searching the hospital room of a terminally ill cancer patient
5. Police body cam video captures police shooting 6-year-old
6. Mentally ill man died after being tased 18 times by police in his own shower
7. Police officer shoots man begging for them not to shoot him
8. Police officer shoots and kills man in his own apartment
9. Police order woman to lift and shake bra during traffic stop
10. Police officers use coin toss to decide whether to arrest or let go of someone during a traffic stop
– Policing is different across nations. This video is based on media reports regarding policing in the USA.
– Music files retrieved from YouTube Audio Library.
– The content of this video is presented as general information only. The information contained in this video is not legal advice and should not be treated as such. Consult your lawyer should you need legal advice.
– The creator of this video takes no responsibility for how the information presented in this video is interpreted or used by others. The creator of this video is in no event liable for damages of any kind incurred or suffered as a result of the use or non-use of the information presented in this video or the use of defective or incomplete information as contained in this video.
– The views expressed in this video are my own and do not necessarily reflect the organizations with which I am affiliated.
#RanywayzRandom #PoliceMisconduct #Policing