Suicide Prevention Hotline Number: 800-273-8255
LGBTQ+ National Hotline Number: 888-843-4564
National Eating Disorder Association: 1-800-931-2237
Relationship Abuse Hotline Number: 1-866-331-9474
Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-655-4673
Please Call These Numbers If You’re In Need, They’re confidential, don’t be afraid to speak up. I love you, your life matters.
Petitions for the Black Lives Matter Movement
1. Hands Up Act (officers receive a mandatory 15-year prison sentence for the killing of unarmed men and women.) https://www.change.org/p/us-senate-hands-up-act
2. #WeAreDoneDying (The NAACP launched the petition in honor of George Floyd with the sole purpose of eliminating senseless hate crimes.) https://www.naacp.org/campaigns/we-are-done-dying/
3. #DefundThePolice (Join the Black Lives Matter movement, which aims to defund law enforcement and redirect funds to invest in Black communities.) https://blacklivesmatter.com/defundthepolice/
4. National Action Against Police Brutality (petition directed towards law enforcement reforml, it specifically encourages officials to hold the police accountable.) https://www.change.org/p/national-action-against-police-brutality-and-murder
5. Stand with Breonna (text “ENOUGH” to 55156 or sign petition) https://www.standwithbre.com
6. Pass the Black History Education Bill (A bill dedicated to expanding Black history within schools.) https://www.change.org/p/new-york-state-senate-assembly-pass-the-black-history-education-bill
MAKE A CHANGE.